Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

lol

i canr stop lmao
\/l\
/\l/
not a pokefan but its so funny the first time
also i am gonna hafta go rent a pokemon game now so i can catch a metapod and name it penis

Ode to a Spider-man Ode to a Spider-man

epic prevail

lollies go see your optomitrist because your blind in your eyes
wierdal=awesome
spiderman=awesom
artist=awesome
omni=omnifarious
weirdal+spiderman+omniamalgam watching+the artist+potato(cause i can counts to potato)=awesome epic prevail
WAR-HEART 4 the win

Wendy Drawing Animation Wendy Drawing Animation

i'm super impressed

if i could do that i'd be one happy hombre
although i'd probably not make it past the shadeing, so i am seriously jellous because i only have a wii and no way to upload anything

________
l l
l l supersadface

WendyAtticus responds:

^^ Thank you!
I think it's taken me a few years but I'm finally used of the program xD But that sucks you only have a wii D:

Naruto Gets Laid! Naruto Gets Laid!

i remember when i first saw this

it was before i had an account and i wanted to sign up but didn't have the internet (don't ask) but now i do 10/10 5/5 boo/ya

The Memoirs of Orochimaru The Memoirs of Orochimaru

this is almost as random as i am

but u haven't even begun to breathe on the level of crazy i live at. and what about michal jackson, have some respect the guy's got kids who have to put up with all that bull. so you should edit that and say something clevererer like "i'm not like that soldier guy from mgs, and i have legs and my name means big snake, but my pants dont have pockets :'("

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

what hapened to the voice?

the voices from the first one sounded more like the actual characters.
THE BIG GAY DANCE is the next numa numa!!!
"no one woul do that" they already did, damn them.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

it's good

now if only i could watch the rest. but it won't load on my $&#*ing wii.
also isn't it weird how much the characters sound like the actual game characters?

I Think I'm A Clone Now I Think I'm A Clone Now

ya know what's scary?

i have a jango fett costume. so i could find some twelve guys who have clone outfits, and a camara, and do the stuff in this flash, only live-action. i grew up with weird al, and the mandalorians and the clones are basicly the only things i really like about star wars. and i actually might be a clone of the guy i call dad, no seriously it's scary when i walk into a room and a person says his name and his name again when he enters the room. trippy isn't it?

Super Smash Sisters Super Smash Sisters

eh 'salright

when i found out that alien ant farms smooth criminal is actually a mj cover i found i rather liked his music. and the man was like me, he said many things, some serious, some metaphorical, point being, i'm gonna live misunderstood for the next 12-42 years or seconds of my life.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

i'm sorry but i really like that song

and you just messed up the translation order compleatly sure it was funny but i don't see the humor, sorry

BottleCapClock responds:

"sure it was funny but I dont see the humor" lol. just lol.