All 58 art Reviews

Mumbo's Girl Mumbo's Girl

OWW!
so hot it burns!
Missin some feet maybe and the collar could use some work but it's still pretty good.

Grim Smile Grim Smile

Reminds me of Norman Osborne.

I can't give up.. I can't give up..

despair dissolved...

Running towards her goal, taking on every challenge to come her way with the slightest of graceful ease she elegantly smites her foe with a furious power that hell hath no. For you are the saviour and the smiter, alpha and omega of all things in her infanite power. Then a pause, a stop for reflection to cast thyself into a darkness from self loathing and cruel words thats toung lash like the cats 9 tails. Helpless... Hopless... That all too embittered feeling that makes you hold your arms and weap to the havens above for change, forgiveness, strength to carry on while we sit back and cry.
And then we remember something, an all to familiar spark in the night that lights our candle to lead us happily out of the darkness.
One foot on the ground, the other halfway into the grave as she kicks away from the oppression. Beats the nay sayers into submission. Rising from her pause as all of creation shakes as she whispers a silent prayer of four words...
"I can't give up."
And all things bowed in respect, and continued to work for the betterment of the next tomorrow.
omniamalgam 21:53

piggy milkshakes piggy milkshakes

@destraight: ditto

Now I'm wonering if she tastes like bacon... Mmmm bacon...

Flut Slut Farm Part 02 Page 00 Flut Slut Farm Part 02 Page 00

alternet option #24

don't publish it, just eliminate the middleman, ie. make a bunch of copys and sell them to ppl, myself included.

Three hours Three hours

only 3?
oh well.
great and i envy you as always

BizarroJoe responds:

"Only"?!
She told me she wrecked her hips really bad after that stunt... She had a hard time to sit at the table for dinner that night.
Anyways, thanks for commenting!

Inju Amelia Inju Amelia

T_T

i need photoshop, and a mouse but thats beside the point. as a guy who can become a tentacle monster, i should really draw the stuff i do, living it is one thing, doing it is another, drawing it..... would be AWESOME!!

Broken Hart Bordello Concept04 Broken Hart Bordello Concept04

-pulls out wallet-

we love your work, so how much? you know what, fuck it, -gives you the wallet- i'll take the lot!!

Zelda's.. True nature! colored Zelda's.. True nature! colored

the 15th is mine, suck it \M/_ (\. ./)

5 for loli, 2 for the xray, 3 for idk, another 5 because you can actually draw, 6 because it's fucking hot, 1 because that guy calls himself a hentai critician there is no such thing as a hentai critician, only ppl who like hentai, those that claim they are a hentai critician, arn't good enough to call themselves it, and over 9000 because i got the 15th review, 15th!!! CHIMMI-MOTHER-FUCKIN-RAZZAMATAZIN-CHANGA BITCHES!!!!

Ride in the Night Ride in the Night

i'm just jellous

i can't do shading. damn you. oh well. nice pic