Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

lol

i canr stop lmao
\/l\
/\l/
not a pokefan but its so funny the first time
also i am gonna hafta go rent a pokemon game now so i can catch a metapod and name it penis

Ode to a Spider-man Ode to a Spider-man

epic prevail

lollies go see your optomitrist because your blind in your eyes
wierdal=awesome
spiderman=awesom
artist=awesome
omni=omnifarious
weirdal+spiderman+omniamalgam watching+the artist+potato(cause i can counts to potato)=awesome epic prevail
WAR-HEART 4 the win

Wendy Drawing Animation Wendy Drawing Animation

i'm super impressed

if i could do that i'd be one happy hombre
although i'd probably not make it past the shadeing, so i am seriously jellous because i only have a wii and no way to upload anything

________
l l
l l supersadface

WendyAtticus responds:

^^ Thank you!
I think it's taken me a few years but I'm finally used of the program xD But that sucks you only have a wii D:

Sonic Girls Dress Up Sonic Girls Dress Up

ur awesom

i like that stuff you do
the stuff you do is my voo doo
the vodoo that you do
i love the way you do
the voo doo dat digestman

wow that was weird
vote below 9= epic fail

'i rated 6'
you epic fail douchbag *shoots off kneecaps*
'T_T'
EPICFAIL=ASSHOLE
WENDY ATTICUS= EPIC AWESOME
*dissapears into the night*
'how the **** do you dissapear into the night at 3:30 pm?'
i'm awesome like that so stfu bob
'my name is higgens'
*slap* YOUR NAME IS BOB!!!!!!!!!!

WendyAtticus responds:

Hehe! XD Thank you very much for the ten :D Lol!

Cooties Bar: Tarot Cards Cooties Bar: Tarot Cards

it's funny

tarot is an actual thing that people do, i don't doubt it, but i don't practice it.
and if i did, who cares?

NarutoCreate A Character4 NarutoCreate A Character4

beta?

are you saying their will be more?
X[) hot damn
you have made the most excellent character creator i've seen on newgrounds so far 10/10 5/5 potato/potato omnifarious/amalgam

Mumbo's Girl Mumbo's Girl

OWW!
so hot it burns!
Missin some feet maybe and the collar could use some work but it's still pretty good.

Grim Smile Grim Smile

Reminds me of Norman Osborne.

I can't give up.. I can't give up..

despair dissolved...

Running towards her goal, taking on every challenge to come her way with the slightest of graceful ease she elegantly smites her foe with a furious power that hell hath no. For you are the saviour and the smiter, alpha and omega of all things in her infanite power. Then a pause, a stop for reflection to cast thyself into a darkness from self loathing and cruel words thats toung lash like the cats 9 tails. Helpless... Hopless... That all too embittered feeling that makes you hold your arms and weap to the havens above for change, forgiveness, strength to carry on while we sit back and cry.
And then we remember something, an all to familiar spark in the night that lights our candle to lead us happily out of the darkness.
One foot on the ground, the other halfway into the grave as she kicks away from the oppression. Beats the nay sayers into submission. Rising from her pause as all of creation shakes as she whispers a silent prayer of four words...
"I can't give up."
And all things bowed in respect, and continued to work for the betterment of the next tomorrow.
omniamalgam 21:53